- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit Uruguay and enjoy the town of Colonia and the capital city, Montevideo.
Colonia was founded in 1680 by Portuguese people. This small town with a beautiful colonial architecture awakens admiration among visitors who walk along the cobblestoned streets and admire residences and colorful houses. For these reasons, Colonia was declared World Heritage by UNESCO.
Montevideo is the capital and most important and influential city in Uruguay, seat of MERCOSUR. It hosts one of the most important ports in the region. This metropolis has an old district with a strong Spanish influence, with the main focus on Plaza de la Independencia (Independence square) and new areas, such as Carrasco, Punta Carretas, Pocitos and Malvin.
- Overnight accommodation
- Transfers hotel/ferry terminal and ferry terminal/hotel in Buenos Aires.
- Transport from Colonia to Montevideo
- 2-hour city tour with a local tour guide in Colonia
- 3-hour city tour with a local tour guide in Montevideo
- One night accommodation, 4* hotel room on double basis in Montevideo (Esplendor Hotel or Four Points by Sheraton)
- Food and drinks (except breakfast at the hotel)
Centrally located Buenos Aires hotels
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Your itinerary begins with the pick up at your hotel/apartment in Buenos Aires to go to the ferry terminal. Once there, your tour begins by boarding the fast ferry to cross Río de la Plata and get to Colonia.
Upon arrival, you will be received by a local tour guide who will help you to check in at the chosen hotel. A little later, you will enjoy a 2-hour city tour through this lovely town where you will be able to admire the historic area and the main attractions, with the river playing the leading role. Once this tour is finished, you will have time to have lunch (not included) or to walk around the historic area on your own until the moment the guide will assist you to take the vehicle to Montevideo. In the evening, when you get to Montevideo you will check in at the hotel. Free night.
After spending the night at your hotel, during the following day, a tour guide will pick you up for a 3-hour city tour visiting the main attractions in Montevideo.
Once this tour is finished, you will have free time to have lunch (not included) and to walk around to have a look at your preferred places.
During the afternoon, you will be picked up at the hotel to be driven to the terminal to get the ferry from Montevideo back to Buenos Aires. Upon arrival, a private driver will be waiting for you to take you back to the selected location.
Price USD per pax, room on double basis, breakfast included.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact the closest Uruguayan Embassy to ask if you need a visa to visit the country.
- Ask for other languages: Portuguese, Italian, French, German
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.