- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience half-day guided kayak tour in Bariloche, Patagonia Argentina, paddling and exploring on the nearby picturesque Moreno lake.
Discover hidden beaches, calm bays and an isolated island at the foot of Mount López. This half day kayak outing is recommended for all levels, even with Kids looking for a family adventure Vacation in South America.
- Explore Moreno lake, Nahuel Huapi & Llao Llao Park.
- Paddle in cristal clear waters.
- Impressive vistas of Mount López & Mount Tronador from the lake.
- Drive along “Small Circuit” for a sightseeing tour.
- Certified Kayak Guide (English/Spanish)
- Private Transportation
- All kayak equipment (life vest, spray skirt, splash jacket, neoprene gloves & booties)
- Seal line / NRS Dry bags & Pelican cases for clothing and personal items (camera, ecc.)
- Morning / afternoon energy snacks (Cereal bars, trail mix & non alcoholic beverages)
- First aid kit
- Gratuities (optional
- Alcoholic Beverages
Pick up will be from your hotel
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Drop off will be at your hotel
Pick up at your hotel and transfer to Lopez Bay, distance 30 km/18 miles northwest from Bariloche city, driving along Nahuel Huapi lake shorelines. Our kayak guides we’ll give you a briefing about basic kayaking skills and safety instructions before launching the kayaks. Also we’ll provide you with all sea kayaking equipment such us: life vest, spray skirt, dry bags, ecc.
Once in the water we will start paddling at the foot of Mount López overlooking Nahuel Huapi lake, then we will navigate a short narrow-calm river to get Moreno lake.
During paddling you can discover Llao Llao Park close to the luxury LLao LLao Hotel & resort, circumnavigate “De los Clavos” Island, explore calm bays and take some breaks for photographing the wildlife, the spectacular landscapes or relax your mind in this paradise surrounded by the Andes in Northern Patagonia. After near 2 hs paddling in crystal clear water our vehicle will be waiting for a sightseeing tour along “Circuito Chico” with a short stop at “Punto Panoramico” arriving near 1:00 p.m in Bariloche down town.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended equipment list:
- Daily backpack
- Waterproof jacket (gore tex or similar)
- Mountain / fast drying pants
- Base layer & extra
- Fleece & extra
- Woolen hat / gloves
- Cap / sun screen
- Pair of socks
- Small towel
- Personal Items
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.