- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We are a micro-distillery making high quality Spirits in our old family house in Chacras de Coria.
Come to learn traditional Argentinean Cuisine of the Andes with renowned Chef Lucas Bustos; and the secret alchemy of distilling with Master Distiller Alessandro Conti.They both rescue ancestral wisdom, flavors, aromas and textures in their recipes, delivering a unique cultural experience!
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Chacras de Coria, Mendoza, Argentina
10:00am to 4:00pm
The day begins at 10:00am with a visit to our distillery facility. It follows with the first half of your hands-on cooking class. You will learn the way Argentineans do with fresh seasonal ingredients and different meat cuts.
We will then take you to our Tasting Cave and you will then distill yourself! Pick botanics, fill the alembic and wait for alchemy!
Back to complete cooking your local lunch. Once you have finished your Eau de Vie, you will enjoy a meal paired with the house wine and spirits. The idea is you go back home with recipies you can re-produce, and maybe a bottle of an Spirit to share with family and friends
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.