- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This excursion will show you the mountains of Tucumán, and their secrets, well hidden in their valleys. We will go out of the city through the avenue Mate de Luna to go to Yerba Buena, which is a luxurious city staying at the side of San Miguel de Tucumán. You will can admire Tucumán’s whole landscape above the clouds!
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All-inclusive tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge included
- Local taxes Included
- A cup of champagne to welcome the guests
- Tea/Picnic service. Range of teas, served in the Argentinian tradition with some regional products
- Exclusive certificate of participation to the excursion in a vintage car
- Local guide
- Private tour transported by private vintage vehicle
- Antique Premium Services available
From your Hotel in San Miguel de Tucumán or Yerba Buena.
8am or 2:30pm
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Daily - 365 days a year.
From Yerba Buena, we’ll start climbing the San Javier’s hill. Once in the mountain, you will see how wonderful are the different the sight-seeings from up there. We will go through the village of San Javier, which is 1200m high in the hill. Then we will drive until we reach the noble and picturesque Villa Nougués, and then until la Rinconada.
Here, you will fully benefit of the mountain’s magic. The tucumanos, San Miguel’s inhabitants, love to go there during weekends or vacations, relaxing and enjoying the power of the nature, and its freshness during summer. Once back down to the hill, we will go back to Yerba Buena to show you Tucumán’s aero club.
Then, back in the city, your chauffeur will show you the east side, the north side, its casino, San Martin’s theater, and the famous plaza Urquiza. The end of the tour will take place in the historic center, in front of the seat of government and the main square, Plaza Independencia.
Service features: Personalized excursion in a vintage convertible car, the Ford A Phaeton from 1929. We'll drive for about 65 km, in 5 hours. The tour begins at 8am or 2:30pm and is available the whole year. Private and multilingual guide: English, French, Spanish. Additional booklet with further information about the ride. Tea/Picnic service. Range of teas, served in the Argentinian tradition with some regional products. Cup of champagne at the end of the tour is also included. Exclusive certificate of participation to the excursion in a vintage car.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Add two children or two adult travelers for free. No booking needed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.