- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Depart at a flexible morning time to Mendoza’s agricultural oasis. Arrive to Norton Winery for participation in being a winemaker for a day during this innovative program and winery tour.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free drinks included
- Bottled water
- Winemaker and wine tasting program
- Lunch with wines of the house at Restaurante La Vid
- Hotel or port pick-up and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer in air conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Norton
Your hotel in Mendoza
Morning departure reconfirmed with tour operator prior to travel
Original departure point
Daily, except Sunday
Discover the emblematic variety of Mendoza, Malbec wine, its making process, and aging before typically introduced in the wine shops. Select different varietal wines for preparation in making your own unique blend. Allow the Bodega Norton jury to select a winner blend from all the wines participating, and delight to see what is labeled. Enjoy your noontime lunch paired with wines offered at Restaurante La Vid, a Norton Winery dining experience. Relax on the return to your hotel once finished.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please specify language preference in Special Requirements upon booking (subject to availability)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.