- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Marvel in the moonlight at the natural beauty of Iguazu Falls on this captivating 3-hour night tour. Your guide will pick you up via coach and whisk you away to the Central Train Station on the Ecological Rain forest. From here you will ride via train to Iguazú Falls to see the most important view in the park, Devil’s Throat. Gain night access to the Iguazu National Park. At the end of the evening you will be returned back to your hotel. You may choose from one of three departure times when you book. This tour only allows for a maximum of 15 participants to ensure a more personable experience.
- Local guide and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off via coach
- Train ride
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Iguazu
- Park entrance fee
Pickup from your Puerto Iguazu hotel
7:45pm, 8:30pm, or 9pm
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Subject to lunar calendar
Hotel pickup via coach will begin 20-30 minutes prior to your selected departure time. Experience Iguazu Falls like never before and witness its natural beauty illuminated by the moonlight firsthand. Ride the Rain Forest Ecological Train (ticket included) and gain night access to the Iguazu National Park (entrance fee not included) during this 3-hour tour. Upon arrival, see Devil’s Throat, the most important viewpoint in the park with your guide. Conclude this heartwarming evening with a direct ride back to your hotel. The travel duration for this tour is about 15 -20 minutes. This tour is available in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish. Availability is subject to the lunar calendar, please check for full moons prior to booking.
Please indicate your preferred departure time in the special requirements box at the time of booking.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear and clothes are recommended
- If necessary, a change of clothes should be brought due to the mist
- It is recommended that you bring a camera
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.Tours can be canceled whenever the required weather and safety conditions are not met
- Strenuous level: moderate
- Please indicate your preferred departure time (7:45pm, 8:30pm,9pm) in the special requirements box at the time of booking
- Hotel pickup commences 20-30 minutes prior to selected departure time
- Minimum age is 12 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.