- 100 to 130 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This walking guide tour to visit one of the most of the picturesque neighborhood in the city, with a walk of the of colorful Caminito and La Boca sites, and enjoy the most varied options that are made in each place that visits. Discover this mythical and famous district
Group Day tour. Observations: Minimum two pax.
- Guided tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Walking tour Caminito & La Boca
- Local guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Beverage and food.
- Entry/Admission - Estadio Alberto J. Armando (La Bombonera)
Brandsen 805, C1161AAQ CABA, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estadio Alberto J. Armando (La Bombonera), Brandsen 805 La Boca, Buenos Aires 1161AAQ Argentina
We will visit this famous site of Buenos Aires.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Calle Museo Caminito, Av. Don Pedro de Mendoza y Magallanes (La Vuelta de Rocha promenade), Buenos Aires Argentina
We will visit this famous street, his shops and artists.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.