- 60 to 90 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This walking food tour to visit one of the most wine`s house in the city, with a walk of the modern district of Palermo, Buenos Aires, and enjoy the most varied options that are made in each place that visits.
Argentine wine are famous and have many flavours options, from Malbec, Tempranillo, Pinot Noir and other varieties. Group night tour. Observations: Minimum two pax.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Palermo Soho
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Honduras 4800, Honduras 4800, C1414BML CABA, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
We will visit Palermo place and we will enjoy a great tasting of the famous argentine wines.
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Palermo Soho, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.