- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The most amazing adventure in Northern Patagonia. An unforgettable day descending a pure and crystalline river of the Andes mountain range, diverting fun class III and IV rapids.
- Use of WhiteWater Rafting Equipment
- Accompanying Safety Kayaker
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
We invite you to discover a complete adventure in Patagonia, to live the challenge of a pure river and feel the adrenaline of the rapids to reach the border with Chile, in a coordinated practice by true professionals.
We will look at our accommodation and we will start the trip by car observing the Gutierrez, Mascardi, Guillelmo lakes to reach our private camp where we will await a homemade breakfast on the banks of river Manso.
The guides will give us the talk of instruction that we will agree on coordinated to carry out in the river and security details to keep in mind during the descent movements.
With all the equipment ready we will start adventure.
Descend at high pace 10 km from a river exciting and fun rapids interspersed with quiet areas, in a landscape of great natural beauty and colorful, among the most entertaining waves of Patagonia to the limit with Chile.
After return to our private landing field, where it will be possible to have lunch (not included), choosing between different options again.
In the afternoon, we return to our accommodation by car.
Duration: 10 hours
Location: Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.