- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a full-day, mountain bike adventure in the Andes from Mendoza. You will receive all necessary equipment and, along with your guide, see the best outdoors that the region of Mendoza can offer. You will pass through dirt roads, see fauna and get great views of the Andes. Your tour also includes lunch and transportation. This is the perfect tour to enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle of the city while doing something fun.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Round-trip private transportation from Mendoza
- Mountain bike and helmet
- Professional bilingual guide
- Box lunch (granola bars, fruit, juice)
- Phone communications and items of personal nature
- Insurance liability
- Hospitalization or medication of any kind
Hotels in Mendoza
Returns to original departure point
Monday, wednesday, friday
Your full-day, private adventure begins with hotel pickup in Mendoza. Meet your professional guide and prepare to enjoy a mountain bike experience like no other. You will drive towards the mountains to El Salto Village, located about 43 miles (70 km) away from the city of Mendoza. It is a wonderful place located in the middle of the Andes at an altitude of 3,937 feet (1,200 meters).
Receive your bike, helmet and a safety briefing and begin your adventure on a circuit covering a distance of 18 miles (30 km). You will ride uphill from El Salto Village for about km about 3.7 miles (6 km), climbing up a dirt road. Once you reach this point, you will experience a rush of adrenaline as you ride downhill with an incredible view of the Potrerillos lake and mountains at over 5,000 meters in altitude. The trail continues as you cross a river and admire the views in every direction. Then, you will ride through a demanding single-track for an hour as you enjoy the tranquility of the mountains and reach the final point of the tour.
After your adventure, you will be taken back to your hotel in Mendoza. During the tour, you will also enjoy a box lunch and have time to rest. This is a fun tour mixing single tracks, downhill, river crossing and, most importantly, the best view of the Andes. This entire mountain circuit is surely one fascinating adventure!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 16 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is recommended that you bring a jacket, sunscreen, sunglasses and water
- Please wear long pants and comfortable shoes
- A good level of fitness is required
- Seasonal tour operating March to November
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.