- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Buenos Aires and Tango are synonymous; visitors can easily find a Tango tour that you won’t find outside of Argentina. We want to take you one step further to where the Porteño goes – to the Milongas. At the Milongas, your experience will include an introduction to the codes, traditions, etc. of Tango before you have the opportunity to take a shared lesson and enjoy the real Tango together with the locals. Depending on the time and day you pick, we might be lucky and watch a live orchestra.
- One drink per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Local tango guide
- Shared Tango lesson (depending on the time picked)
- Live orchestra depending on the night
- Food and extra drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from most Buenos Aires´ hotels
The pick up time will be arranged with the guests based on their preferences and milongas operating on that night. Usually pick up time goes from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, but if guests are willing to start later, more traditional milongas can be an option.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Hotel drop off
We´ll pick you up at the hotel to visit a Milonga. Once there, you´ll take a shared lesson
and learn Tango´s basics, together with other locals. Afterwards you will enjoy a real Milonga,
while you have the chance to practice what you learned and merge with the locals in the dance
floor. Our expert guide will teach you about the history, trends, codes, etc., so you will
understand better what you´re watching and learn about Tango.
Depending on the night, you might also enjoy a live orchestra.
• Immersion Tours, Buenos Aires Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Minimum of two people to operate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.