- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The perfect combination of two local cultural icons. This is the perfect experience to enjoy the most emblematic Buenos Aires´ musical genre and the most popular gastronomic tradition, the asado or barbeque, like the locals do.
An asado master will explain the different cuts, wines and traditions while we share the night with other people. Afterwards, a tango expert will introduce us in the wonderful world of tango, enjoying a milonga like the locals do.
- Unlimited wine and soft drinks (at the barbeque)
- 5-course dinner
- Local tango guide at the milonga
- Transfer from the barbeque to the milonga
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance fee to the milonga
- Hotel pickup
Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Returns to original departure point
The meeting point will be a closed doors steakhouse in Palermo, where you will enjoy a 5
course asado/barbecue. You´ll be welcomed with a picada (mix of salamis, cheese, empanadas, etc.).
Then you´ll have a salad entree, achuras (assorted cuts of meat), a 350g premium steak and
finish with the dessert. Each course will have a unique pairing wine.
After the asado, a tango expert will pick you up to go to a milonga, where you´ll learn about
the codes and traditions of tango, and enjoy a night surrounded by local tango dancers. If you
dare, you´ll even be able to dance among them. After the milonga, we´ll drop you off at the
• Immersion Tours, Buenos Aires Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation with the meeting point will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.