- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The perfect combination of two local cultural icons! This is the best experience to learn the basic steps of the most emblematic Buenos Aires´ musical genre and the most popular gastronomic tradition, the asado or barbeque, like the locals do.
We´ll go to a studio to learn tango´s basic steps and more. Then we´ll go to a closed doors steakhouse where an asado master will explain the different cuts, wines and traditions while we share the night with other people.
- Unlimited wine and soft drinks (at the barbeque)
- 5-course dinner
- Private Tango lesson
- Transfer from the hotel to the studio
- Transfer from the studio to the BBQ
- Hotel drop off
Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers are picked up from their hotel. Transfer from the lesson to the barbecue is included, but drop off to the hotel is not.
does not include hotel drop off
We´ll pick you up at the hotel to go to a studio where we´ll enjoy a one hour tango lesson. Not only you´ll learn the basic steps, but we´ll talk about Tango´s history and its codes and curiosities. Then we´ll go to a closed doors steakhouse in Palermo, where you will enjoy a 5 course asado. You´ll be welcomed with a picada (mix of salamis, cheese, empanadas, etc.), then have a salad entree, achuras (assorted cuts of meat), a 350g premium steak and finish with the dessert. Each course will have a unique Argentinian pairing wine, or you can match them with the drinks you prefer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.