- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a 4-hour private tour to Tigre city, the place where the Delta of the Paraná River starts. You will sail around the islands and be amazed at the incredible tropical landscape. Here, people live quietly, close to the river and surrounded by nature. Your tour includes transport and a professional guide.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation throughout the tour in a modern and comfortable vehicle
- Professional driver
- Professional guide
- 1-hour sailing on the Delta (boat is shared with other passengers and tour is conducted by local guide)
- Entry/Admission - Sturla Boat Ride on the Delta
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotels, apartments or Cruise Ship Terminal in Buenos Aires.
Passengers choose drop off location.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paseo Victorica, Tigre 1648 Argentina
Main promenade at Tigre city
Stop At: Sturla Boat Ride on the Delta, General Mitre 319 Est River Local 10, Tigre B1648VAC Argentina
Boat ride on the Tigre Delta
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Catedral de San Isidro, Avenida Del Libertador 16200, San Isidro B1642CKV Argentina
San Isidro's Cathedral on the way to Tigre
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Note: Boat tour is conducted in English, Portuguese, and Spanish by local tour guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.