- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cycle through the wild landscapes of the Argentine Patagonia on this half-day mountain bike tour of low-level difficulty. Depending on the weather, ride around Cerro Chapelco to see Lanín Volcano breaking through the hazy Andes mountain range horizon or, pedal through the forests of Lanín National Park near the Piedra de Trompul formation. Before returning to San Martin de los Andes, take in showstopping views of Lake Lácar. Enjoy personalized attention and informative commentary on this small-group tour, limited to just 12 people.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Professional guide
- Mountain bike and helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by minivan
- Food and drinks
Av. San Martín 437
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Martín De Los Andes
Start the tour with the pick up at your hotel or at the meeting point in the City Center
Stop At: Cerro Chapelco, San Martin de los Andes, Province of Neuquen, Patagonia
A hill that towers some 6,496 feet (1,980 meters) above sea level, and attracts visitors from all over the world for its first-class ski resort and bounty of year-round outdoor activities.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Volcan Lanin, Junin de los Andes, Province of Neuquen, Patagonia
From the Chapelco Hill, get a glimpse of the snow-covered Lanín Volcano, straddling the border of Argentina and Chile, that breaks high above the rest of the Andes mountain range.
Stop At: Lago Lacar, San Martin de los Andes, Province of Neuquen, Patagonia
This clear blue lake is the focal point of San Martín de los Andes. You can sail, fish, swim in its cold, crystal-clear water or simply contemplate it.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you bring sunblock and wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- During the winter months (June through September), it is recommended that you wear warm clothes and bring a jacket or sweater
- Routes are chosen by your guide based on the weather conditions of the day of the tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.