- 7 hours 18 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Book a KAYAK NAHUEL HUAPI LAKE tour with us to experience the region from another point of view! Paddle on the Nahuel Huapi lake and discover the landscapes of the region from the water. Going through different kind of panoramas, you will be able to see waterfalls, beaches, Mounts and explore Andinian landscapes. This trip will allow you to get to the Centinela Island or go deeper in the Brazo Tristeza, a one of a kind experience.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Transfer Door To Door Within Bariloche
- Certified Guide
- Civil Liability And Personal Accidents Insurances.
- Double Kayaks With Rudder, Paddles And Skirt
- Life Jacket
- Waterproof Cag (Adjustable Cuffs And Collar), Neoprene Socks And Mittens
- Water Dry Bags
- Lunch, Drinks And Energy Boosters
- First-Aid Kit
- Small Backpack
- Synthetic Shirt Or T-Shirt (Fast Drying)
- Comfortable Trousers (Detachable Ones Preferred)
- Rain Jacket
- Polar Or Micro Polar Fleece Jacket
- Slippers Or Sandals, Or Footwear Replacement
- Personal Medications
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Hotel In Bariloche At 4.30 pm
Get picked up at your hotel at 9 am and then drive towards Circuito Chico area, which is 12.5 miles (20 kilometers) from the center of Bariloche. On the way to the starting point of the journey, you'll pass by the renowned Punto Panorámico, the famous Hotel Llao Llao, Puerto Pañuelo, and pass through the Llao Llao Municipal Park.
After a short kayaking safety talk and instruction in paddling techniques, you'll start your trip. Paddle from the lake's Bahia Lopez to the entrance of Brazo Tristeza (Lago Nahuel Huapi), a point from which you can view most of the lake's impressive length. From there you can also see Isla Centinela (where the remains of the famous Perito Moreno lay). Paddlers will also be able to see the impressive Cerro Capilla, Cerro López and other incredible mountains of our Andean foothills.
As you continue your kayaking adventure, you'll encounter rugged coastlines, waterfalls, and deserted beaches where you'll stop for lunch. This remote location makes it possible to experience an amazing and deep sense of peace, surrounded by the natural reserve of Nahuel Huapi National Park. Unlike other trips to Lake Nahuel Huapi, you'll also have the chance to approach and land at the famous Isla Centinela, or to delve deeper into the famous "Brazo Tristeza," exploring and experiencing its nature with much more intensity.
After exploring every corner of the lake, return to base camp, where you'll be taken back to your hotel around 4.30 pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 06 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.