- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience the region from another point of view! Paddle on the Nahuel Huapi lake and discover the landscapes of the region from the water. Going through different kind of panoramas, you will be able to see waterfalls, beaches, Mounts and explore Andinian landscapes. This trip will allow you to get to the Centinela Island or go deeper in Tristeza Branch, a one of a kind experience.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Transfer IN/OUT Within Bariloche
- Certified Guide
- Civil Liability And Personal Accidents Insurances.
- Double Kayaks With Rudder, Paddles And Skirt
- Life Jacket
- Waterproof Cag (Adjustable Cuffs And Collar), Neoprene Socks And Mittens
- Water Dry Bags
- Lunch & Drinks
- First-Aid Kit
- Small Backpack
- Synthetic Shirt Or T-Shirt (Fast Drying)
- Comfortable Trousers (Detachable Ones Preferred)
- Polar Or Micro Polar Fleece Jacket
- Slippers Or Sandals, Or Footwear Replacement
- Personal Medications
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the list, please, add it at the time of booking.
If your hotel is outside the pick up area, we will confirm the pick up from a central meeting point.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Hotel In Bariloche At 4.30 pm
This excursion goes to the less visited and most isolated part of Lake Nahuel Huapi. 45’ transfer to Lopez Bay. The landscape here it is formed by high walls, amazing waterfalls and beautiful mountains. With optimal weather conditions is possible to enjoy a wonderful view of Tronador Mountain.
Season: Every day of the week, only from October to May
Rowing Time: 4 to 6 Hrs
Difficulty level: HIGH
• Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• Nahuel Huapi Lake, Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi Argentina
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Season: October to May
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.