- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The corner of San Juan and Boedo is a historical and traditional place in the city of Buenos Aires. It's a symbol of urban culture and that's where you'll find La Esquina Homero Manzi, a restaurant with a cuisine of international class. Come along for a night of traditional Argentine culture!
Port pickup is included!
- Tango Show
- Three-course dinner
- Soft Drinks and a bottle of wine every two people
- Port pickup
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Port Drop off
Av. Antártida Argentina 1335, C1104ACA CABA, Argentina
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Returns to original departure point
When your cruise ship docks in Buenos Aires, you'll head to Boedo where Esquina Homero Manzi is located.
The bar built on that corner in 1917 became the symbol of the urban culture of the decade of the forties. The charm and the cultural importance of the place, declared a historical building, attracts hundreds of people every day. Its reopening implies a re-modernization, with equipment that ensures comfort and features to meet the modern demands of the 21st century.
The show begins at 10pm and it will be a memorable experience. With more that 15 artists on stage, the show will include a live musical quintet (bandoneon, piano, violin, guitar and bass), two singers and four dance couples.
Sample three course dinner menu (subject to change):
Small glass of sherry with small stuffed pastry.
Assorted cold curs with salad
Cake roll filled with ham and heart of palm
Steak with french fries or mixed salad
Chicken with almonds served with noissette potatoes
Vegetables or ricotta ravioli
Ice cream with kiwi and strawberry sauce
Mineral water, or soft drinks or beer
Red or White wine (one bottle for every two people)
• Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martin, Av. Pres. Ramon Antonio Castillo 13, Buenos Aires Argentina
• Esquina Homero Manzi, Avenida San Juan 3601, Buenos Aires C1233ABG Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.