- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
On this 3-hour tour, you will visit the most renowned palaces of the Buenos Aires history and their particular stories. With its very different and unique styles, each corner of the palaces tell a whole new story of the view you are taking in and it will bring you back to that specific time. This tour is about all the neighborhoods of Argentina, but it is also one in itself.
The main theme is the "Belle Epoque" with its architecture, economic situation, and social reality combined with the role of the Argentina in the world at the time and the influence of the french aesthetics in Argentina's bourgeois during the time of the first and second World War and the process of the palaces building.
You will also learn about the changes made for the celebration of the Centenary of the first revolution and how it modified the aspects of the city to suit the comfort to the level of the international celebrities of the time.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any centrally located Buenos Aires Hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Your tour begins with pick up from your centrally located hotel at 2pm. If you are staying in Palermo area, you must be ready half an hour earlier.
Then, set out to explore the city with your guide and small group. Visit Buenos Aires' atmospheric neighborhoods, learn more about the city's different architectural styles, and visit at least two of the city's most beautiful palaces.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 5pm.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.