- 7 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Be able to visit two mayor cities in Latin America, Buenos Aires and Santiago de Chile, getting to know the history and main attractions of both of them in a 7 days / 6 nights unique Package!
Overnight in 4* centrally located Hotels in Santiago de Chile as well as in Buenos Aires.
- 6 nights accommodation in a 4* Hotel Centrally located (in Santiago and Buenos Aires)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Shared tour seeing main highlights of the City in Santiago and Buenos Aires
- Breakfast and Taxes at hotel
- Wine tasting @ Concha y Toro Winery
- Live commentary on board
- Local Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- Gift cup by Concha y Toro
- Tourism Transportation
- Pick up from / to hotel for both activities (Shared service)
- Dinner & Tango Show with shared transfers in Buenos Aires
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Meals , except the one mentioned in Buenos Aires (with Tango Show)
- Transfer from / to Airport - Hotel @ both destinations.
- Flights between BUE - SCL
Pick up for each activity will be done from Hotel .
Pick up time for different activities each day will be defined and confirmed with passenger directly.
Drop off will be at Hotel.
Package includes 3 nights lodging in Buenos Aires & 3 nights lodging in Santiago de Chile.
During the time in Buenos Aires, the following 2 activities are included in the package,
1 - Tour Highlights of Buenos Aires, available morning or afternoon (To be confirmed pick up time)
Activity Description: Discover the history of May Square, the site of the most important historical events and their protagonists since its foundation: see its surroundings, the most emblematic buildings, and learn all about them. Then enjoy May Avenue and wonder in awe at the oldest residential neighborhood in Buenos Aires: San Telmo. Walk along its cobble-stoned streets and discover its antiques shops and picturesque buildings.
Live and feel the original Tango in the neighborhood of La Boca: walk along Caminito Street and enjoy and souvenir shops. See the mythical Boca Juniors soccer stadium.
2 - Dinner & Tango Show with shared transfers included. (day to be done to be confirmed with passenger directly). Includes 3 course meal with Argentinean wine (1 bottle every 2 people). Passengers will be picked up from hotel and also taken back to Hotel at the end of the Show which will be approximately at midnight.
In Santiago de Chile the following 2 activities are included in the package,
1 - Visiting the highlights of Santiago, includes a visit to the main tourist attractions. Santiago is a mixture between the old and the modern, features that we invite you to know.
Our tour through Santiago will show the immensity of the city, its varied geography and civility. We will guide you through the Main Square of Santiago, where the Cathedral, Main Post Office and City Hall are located. You will be told about the origins of our city. Next stop is the civic neighborhood and the surroundings of La Moneda Government Palace. After that we will be driven through some of the commercial street of Santiago, towards Santa Lucia Hill.
2 - Visit to Concha y Toro Winery: enjoy a small-group half day Tour to this famous Winery, discover the history, tradition and current endeavors of Concha y Toro, catalogued as one of the world’s most prestigious wineries. We will explore the famous Maipo Alto and end our trip at the Winery, were we will explore the beautiful grounds and admire the outside of the Concha y Toro family’s summer estate.
You will also see the variety Garden, which boasts 26 vine species, and the renowned Casillero del Diablo cellar and it’s legend.
This tour includes also a tasting at the Winery with a Gift cup from Concha y Toro.
Please be aware that dates to do each activity can be confirmed with passanger after booking, as passengers will be able to choose which day is better for them.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Order for visiting these 2 cities is to be chosen by passengers
- Please note that NO transfer is included in the package
- Optional tours and services to be added to this package,
- In Buenos Aires
- Transfers in Between airports
- Full day tour to a farm with Argentinean barbecue & Horse Back riding (including transportation from / to hotel
- 6 Hours Tour to Tigre & Delta (including transportation from / to Hotel)
- Graffiti Tour with Wine Tasting
- In Santiago de Chile
- Transfers in Between airports
- Full day Tour to Valparaiso & Vinia del Mar
- Full day Tour to Isla Negra with Wine Tasting
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.