- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This experience is perfect to enjoy a morning hike in one of the most beautiful natural areas around Bariloche, very close to Llao Llao Hotel. At the foot of López Bay, there is it attractive and splendid walk reaching the impressive Tristeza Branch view Point, where you can discover unique breathtaking vistas of Nahuel Huapi Lake, Mount Tronador & Victoria Island.
• Explore the best of “Circuito Chico” & Llao Llao Park.
• Hike up to “Miradores del Brazo Tristeza”.
• Enjoy spectacular vistas of Nahuel Huapi lake.
• Discover Mount Tronador highest peak.
Departure time will be at around 0900hs from your hotel (exact pick up time will be confirmed 1 day before)
- Private transportation & Driver
- Professional bilingual Guides (English/Spanish)
- Easy Soft walks & hikes
- Snacks / trail mix & sodas
- Entry/Admission - Bariloche Fly Fishing
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Bariloche Fly Fishing, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Daily backpack
- Wind jacket
- Mountain / outdoor pants
- Hiking boots / training shoes
- Fleece & extra
- Woolen hat / gloves
- Cap / sun screen
- Rain gear (in case of bad weather)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.