- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This experience is perfect for those who enjoy a morning hike in one of the most beautiful natural areas around Bariloche, very close to Llao Llao Hotel. At the foot of López Bay, there is an attractive and splendid walk reaching the impressive Tristeza Branch view Point, where you can discover unique breathtaking viiews of Nahuel Huapi Lake, Mount Tronador and Victoria Island.
- Private Transportation
- Professional Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish)
- Easy soft walks and hikes
- Snacks / trail mix and sodas
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure time will be at around 09:00 AM from your hotel (exact pick-up time will be confirmed 1 day before)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
• Explore the best of “Circuito Chico” and Llao Llao Park.
• Hike up to “Miradores del Brazo Tristeza”.
• Enjoy spectacular viiews of Nahuel Huapi Lake.
• Discover Mount Tronador highest peak.
• Circuito Chico, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• Exploracion Brazo Tristeza, Guemes 750 Puerto de Bahía López - Circuito Chico, 8400 Argentina
• Nahuel Huapi Lake, Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi Argentina
• Cerro Tronador, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• Parque Municipal Llao Llao, Calle Pque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche R8405ARA Argentina
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Daily backpack
- Wind jacket
- Mountain / outdoor pants
- Hiking boots / training shoes
- Fleece & extra
- Woolen hat / gloves
- Cap / sun screen
- Rain gear (in case of bad weather)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.