- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This tour will give you a local's perspective on the city and is flexible enough to be tailored to your desires. Driving through the city in a private car, you will receive a great overview of Buenos Aires, the perfect way to integrate yourself into the city. You will see highlights such as La Boca, Buenos Aires' bohemian district where tango was born, place plenty of street art and painters. Plaza de Mayo, the historic center of the city where Argentines sometimes gather to protest and we finish the tour visiting the famous cemetery of Recoleta, considered an open sky art museum. Based on your personal interests, we can modify the tour to show you some of the best non-touristy spots. Whether you want to shop for artisan crafts or discover the city's culinary gems, we can show you exactly the side of the city you want to see. This is a great tour to start your Buenos Aires trip, after the tou you will be taken to the International Airport.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Led by a local guide
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Live commentary on board
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle (car up to 4 passengers and van for groups of 5 or more passengers)
- Food and drinks
Buenos Aires hotels
Returns to original departure point
Throughout the tour, a professional tour guide will take you to key places such as the main historic center, and the bustling bohemian quarter, the french neighborhood of Recoleta (including a guided visit to the famours cemetery). At each stop, the tour guide will show you local secrets and give you insight into whatever topic that most interests you. An ideal way for anyone to experience Buenos Aires’ highlights and beyond, this tour is sure to make you fall in love with the city. During the tour you will explore:
-Plaza de Mayo, Including the place where the mothers of the people killed during the ´70 meet once a week, BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit included) and Casa Rosada (outside).
- Colon Theatre, the Obelisk, 9 de Julio Av.
- Puerto Madero & San Telmo (fly market available only onb sundays)
- La Boca (including Caminito and Boca Juniors stadium form outside )
- Recoleta (including a guided visit to the famous cementery, the guide is LICENSED TO LEAD IN THE CEMENTERY).
- Palermo garden (the rosegarden is closed on mondays)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Depending on the day of the week, starting time may slightly vary. The exact starting time will be informed after we received the booking.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.