- 7 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this activity out doors, near Potrerillos dam.
No prior knowledge is required.
We got all the rock climbing gear needed, we are experienced professionals so you can concentrate on enjoying.
We are goin to do at least 4 top rope pitches.
- General rock climbing gear
- Bilingual profesional trekking guide
- Box lunch and snacks
- Wilderness advanced emergency medical technician (AEMT)
- Personal gear
- Any service non mentioned
Any hotel from Mendoza city
Our transport service will pick you up at 8.30 am. After a short one-hour drive passing through Cacheuta and Potrerillos dam, we will start a beautiful forty-five-minute hike to get to the place where we will do the activity. Here, we will be able to enjoy panoramic views of the Front Range, Uco Valley and Tupungato volcano.
Once we get to the beginning of the trails, we will have a brief introduction to the basics of climbing and safety.
Then we will be able to enjoy 3 to 4 hours of activity, with a lunch break in the middle to get our energy back and then go on.
At around 4pm we will start our way down to our transport and at 6.30 you will be back at Mendoza City.
We are professional guides who will accompany you throughout your experience, adjusting the hike and the difficulty of the trails to your needs. We will also teach you about the basic techniques so that you can have a complete experience.
We will provide all the necessary equipment for the activity except for the climbing shoes. Optional rental.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.