- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• Explore the city in your own time.
• We have a fleet of simple, safe and comfortable bicycles, checked daily at our own repair shop.
• Ideal for sightseeing and crusing needs.
• Helmet, lock, lights and child seat free of charge.
- Use of helmet
- Use of bicycle
- Food and drinks
Our shop is at a 2 minutes walk from the Independencia metro station of the line C (blue).
Our shop is open from 9am to 7pm, every day of the year.
At our shop.
• You’ll have the opportunity to bike around all of incredible attractions this city offers, without being subject to a specific schedule or route.
• We will give you directions on where to go, safe routes and tips to squeeze the juice out of the city.
• Downloadable map available at our shop.
• Use of helmet is mandatory in Buenos Aires, which is provided as well as a lock, lights (for overnight rentals) and a child seat if required (for children of up to 23kg/50lbs). All of these, free of charge.
• Passengers are asked to leave a deposit of U$D150 (cash or paypal) or a Photo ID, which will be returned at the end of the rental.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.