- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This walking food tour to visit the most famous pizza´s house in the city, with a walk of the historic district of Dowtown Buenos Aires, and enjoy the most varied options that are made in each place that visits.
Argentinian pizzas are famous and have many flavours options in the City of Buenos Aires. Group night tour. Observations: Minimum two pax.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Avenida Corrientes
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Entry/Admission - Obelisco de Buenos Aires
Viamonte 960, C1053ABT CABA, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avenida Corrientes, Buenos Aires Argentina
We will visit 3 different pizzerias in Buenos Aires. And we will be tasting the most famous and delicious slice of argentinian pizza.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Obelisco de Buenos Aires, Avenida 9 de Julio s/n Plaza de la Republica, Buenos Aires C1073ABA Argentina
The most famous landscape of Downtown Buenos Aires.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.