- 1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Bike through the city, taking-in the highlights of Buenos Aires, visiting the unknown places, learning about its history, culture and enjoying the parks and monuments. Choose your own journey in advance or at the moment! Stop anywhere you want! and discover this amazing city guided by locals in a private 4 hour Bike tour.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Comfortable beach cruisers bikes, helmets, medical assistance
- 1 bottled water per person
- Skilled multilingual guides with proven experience in the field
- In case of rain, rain gear will be provided in advance.
- The tour is only canceled in case of heavy rain please phone us to reconfirm when it is raining.
- Child seats available on request -In advance-
- Designed for people of all ages
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Av. Santa Fe 768, C1006 CABA, Argentina
Let us know what time you will like to start the Private Bike Tour by email. Starting time between 8 am and 4 pm (4 Hour Bike tour approximately but you may shorten the journey or reduce the duration of the Bike Tour).
Returns to original departure point
The tour starts in San Martin Square and will give you optional journeys and suggetions about where to go. You may choose in advance by mail and let us know what places you would like to visit or you may chose them before starting the private Bike Tour at our meeting point.
We may ride through the highlights of the city, such as Puerto Madero, or ride inside the Ecological Reserve -a popular meeting point for joggers, cyclists, students and bird watchers-.
We may visit the unknow places outside the touristic districts such as "Palacio de aguas" or "Ateneo Bookshop".
We can take a 30-minute break anywhere you want, at Caminito in La Boca, San Telmo, Downtown, Recoleta or Palermo Soho.
Always in the company of a proffesional local guide who will tell all the best stories of our city
The tour will wrap-up in the vicinity the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.