- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a trip to San Antonio de Areco to visit this nice gaucho village and its workshops. On the way back, stop by the fabulous cathedral of Lujan, a major pilgrimage site in South America.
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any hotel within the city limits of the City of Buenos Aires.
Pickup from Cruise Port and Aeroparque is also included.
Pick up from Ezeiza or drop off at EZEIZA international airport carry an extra charge of 55 usd
- Ezeiza International Airport, AU Tte. Gral. Pablo Riccheri Km 33,5, B1802 Ezeiza, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Aeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery, Av. Costanera Rafael Obligado s/n, C1425 CABA, Argentina
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lujan, Lujan, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
A fabulous cathedral with an astonishing history.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: San Antonio de Areco, San Antonio de Areco, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
A tipical provincial gaucho village with a great museum to see local artcrafts and learn about Argentina's rural past.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.