- 7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A tour designed for travelers who, on their first or last day in Buenos Aires, need to leave their hotel or ship early and want to visit the city before flying back home or embarking. Load your luggage, enjoy your tour and do not worry about your transfer.
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- All toll fees and parking fees
Your Ship/Hotel/Appartment or airport.
Departure time is very flexible and can be adapted to customer's needs depending on its flight or ship 's arrival.
Cover all the essential historical landmarks of the city with a personal touch as your guide explains Argentina's past and present including social and cultural issues.
Begin the day with a visit to Plaza de Mayo and the Casa Rosada, the executive office of the President of Argentina. Afterwards, pay a visit to the Metropolitan Cathedral, the main Catholic church of the city, that happens to overlook Plaza de Mayo. Once you have completed your visit there, head to San Telmo, one of the oldest and most preserved neighbourhoods.
Next, visit the port La Boca, where the first Italian immigrants lived. It's famous for its picturesque and colorful architecture and the street “Caminito”. Afterwards, walk around La Recoleta, an exclusive area of the city, famous for the cemetery that holds buried famous figures of Argentinian history and wealthy families of past centuries. During the visit, you are welcome to make stops for free time including lunch. At the end of your day, the guide will take you to the airport.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Transfer is 1hr to 1h30 depending on traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.