- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A tour designed for travelers who, on their first or last day in Buenos Aires, need to leave their hotel or ship early and want to visit the city before flying back home or embarking. Load your luggage, enjoy your tour and do not worry about your transfer.
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- All toll fees and parking fees
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any hotel within the city limits of the City of Buenos Aires.
Pickup from Cruise Port and Aeroparque is also included.
Pick up from Ezeiza or drop off at EZEIZA international airport is included.
- Aeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery, Av. Costanera Rafael Obligado s/n, C1425 CABA, Argentina
- Ezeiza International Airport, AU Tte. Gral. Pablo Riccheri Km 33,5, B1802 Ezeiza, Buenos Aires, Argentina
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Floralis Generica, Av Pres Figueroa Alcorta, Buenos Aires 2301 Argentina
A giant metal flower, with petals opening up at dawn and closing at dusk.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Paseo El Rosedal, Buenos Aires, Argentina
The most beautiful park of Buenos Aires where the locals go and relax , jog or cycle.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1760, Buenos Aires C1113 Argentina
The burial place of Eva Peron and many important families of Argentina's history
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Museo del Agua y de la Historia Sanitaria - Palacio de Aguas Corrientes, Riobamba 750, C1025 ABP, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Admire this most incredible building containing the first drinking water tanks ever built in the whole of America.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Teatro Colon, Calle Cerrito 628, Buenos Aires C1012 Argentina
Our national Opera House
Stop At: Feira de San Telmo, Calle Defensa, Humberto I Plaza Dorrego, Buenos Aires 1065 Argentina
Get a taste of this bohemian neighbourhood, coming alive at night with heritage cafés and street tango.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: La Boca, Avda Almirante Brown, Buenos Aires Argentina
A journey into the past of Argentina, where millions of immigrants arrived and started a new life. Home to Boca Juniors Football Club and the legendary Maradona.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Avenida 9 De Julio, Centro, Buenos Aires Argentina
The widest avenue in the world with the Obelisc, tribute to the independance of Argentina.
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen S/N, Buenos Aires Argentina
Learn about Argentina's birth and rich history
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Transfer is 1hr to 1h30 depending on traffic conditions
- Tour is private for your group/family/friends.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.