- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 4-hour special private tour will take you to a typical Argentinian Parrilla where you will enjoy the succulent local steaks with salad bar, desserts and coffee. After, you will drive through Buenos Aires' historical center where monuments come to life after dark. Transport in air-conditioned vehicle with hotel pickup and drop-off, personal guide, all-inclusive a la carte dinner and night cap of your choice are included.
- Dinner (all-inclusive)
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Strong alcohol
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
After pick-up at the port around 8pm, you will head to a local "Parilla" (Argentinean wood-fired grill restaurant) with your personal guide in the Palermo neighborhood. You will spend a little over an hour to savor an Argentinian a la carte dinner of grilled meats and side dishes. Your dinner is all-inclusive with drinks including alcoholic beverages.
Once you have completed dinner, you will be whisked away to admire the beautiful Buenos Aires monuments and historical sites perfectly illuminated against the nighttime sky. First, drive through Avenida Libertador and Los Bosques de Palermo to reach Avenida 9 de Julio where you will see the statue of Don Quixote, teatro Colon and the French Embassy which has been hailed as an architectural masterpiece and saved from demolition. Continue along Corrientes Avenue, the Broadway lane of Buenos Aires. Pass the Obelisco (Obelisk) and stop for approximately a half-hour in Plaza de Mayo, the main square of the Montserrat neighborhood featuring a feast of lighted noteworthy historical buidlings and monuments. On Avenida de Mayo heading up to Plaza Congreso, stop to look at the Palacio Barolo, once the tallest building in the city and all of South America.
Finally, before returning to your hotel, you will drive through San Telmo, the oldest neighborhood and well-preserved area featuring colonial buildings. This area is known as the "Illuminated Block" and famous for its cobblestone streets lined with antique shops, cafes and tango clubs. Most likely you will see artists and dancers which are often filling the streets. End your tour in Plaza Dorrego, with its unique tango atmosphere for a night cap in a cafe, bar or ice cream parlor.
Please note: you have the flexibility to make stops or adapt the itinerary to your interests on this private tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking in Special Requirements field
- Monuments and historical sites are generally closed to the public in the evening and will not be open for interior visits
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Groups of 7 or more will have a guide and a separate professional driver
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.