- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This 4-hour special tour will take you to a typical Argentinian Parrilla where you will enjoy the succulent local steaks with salad bar, desserts and coffee. After dinner, you will drive through Buenos Aires' historical center where monuments come to life after dark. Transport in air-conditioned vehicle with hotel pickup and drop-off, personal guide, all-inclusive a la carte dinner and night cap of your choice are included.
- Dinner (all-inclusive)
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any hotel within the city limits of the City of Buenos Aires.
Pickup from Cruise Port and Aeroparque is also included.
Pick up from EZEIZA international airport carries a transfer fee of 55usd...
Due to the very short cut off time, please call us as soon as you have booked.
- Ezeiza International Airport, AU Tte. Gral. Pablo Riccheri Km 33,5, B1802 Ezeiza, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Teatro Colon, Calle Cerrito 628, Buenos Aires C1010AAN Argentina
Our national opera house
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen S/N, Buenos Aires Argentina
Very romantic at night.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Avenida 9 De Julio, Centro, Buenos Aires Argentina
The widest Avenue in Buenos Aires, with the obelisque, the center of the city
Stop At: Plaza Dorrego, 400 Huberto 1, Buenos Aires Argentina
The heart of San Telmo
Duration: 20 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking in Special Requirements field
- Monuments and historical sites are generally closed to the public in the evening and will not be open for interior visits
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Groups of 7 or more will have a guide and a driver
- One language per group. No mixes!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.