- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the highlights of beautiful Buenos Aires during a 2.5-hour guided walking tour. Visit sites like the Teatro Colon, Casa Rosada, and Obelisco with no more than 15 group members for a personalized, small-group experience. Hotel pickup and drop-off are not included.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Excellent value for money
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Downtown Buenos Aires
Plaza de Mayo
Meet your English-speaking guide at a meeting point in downtown Buenos Aires at 3:15pm to begin your exploration of the city on foot. Experience this vibrant city through a local's eyes with visits to key sights throughout.
Learn about critical moments in the city's history at the iconic Obelisco on Avenida 9 de Julio and at Plaza Lavalle, see Teatro Colon, considered one of the world's top opera houses, hear stories about the Jewish community in the city with a visit to the main synagogue, marvel at local architecture at Costaguta Palace and Pasaje Rivarola, and hear around local nightlife habits along Avenida Corrientes.
Finish your tour in Plaza de Mayo, site of the Metropolitan Cathedral and the famous Casa Rosada where Evita once lived. Your guide will leave you in Plaza de Mayo, just a few blocks from where the tour began.
Please note: A moderate amount of walking is involved, and the tour is not recommended for children 14 and under. Gratuities (recommended) are at your own expense.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for children aged 14 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions (except heavy rain) please dress appropriately and call local operator if in doubt
- Customers must confirm attendance with tour operator the day before by telephone or email (operator details on voucher).
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.