- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Journey through the most recognized Milongas of Buenos Aires on this tour. Learn the secrets and mysteries of the tango in a private class, and visit some of the famous dance halls of the city. Enjoy live shows with orchestras and professional dancers.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks (mate, alfajores, empanadas, pizza)
- Glass of champagne
- Tango class
- Bilingual instructors
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel, within the city of Buenos Aires.
Returns to original departure point
Learn how to tango in a private class before visiting two Milongas, or dance halls. Your class will be led by two bilingual professional tango dancers. You can attend alone or with a partner, and no prior knowledge of the dance is necessary.
After your first-hand experience, visit famous Milongas where you can show off your new skills. There will be live orchestras, and you will have the opportunity for dinner and drinks as well (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.