- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Journey through the most recognized Milongas of Buenos Aires on this tour. Learn the secrets and mysteries of the tango in a private class, and visit some of the famous dance halls of the city. Enjoy live shows with orchestras and professional dancers.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks (mate, alfajores, empanadas, pizza)
- Glass of champagne
- Tango class
- Bilingual instructors
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel, within the city of Buenos Aires.
Returns to original departure point
After a private class where we will teach you the secrets and mysteries of tango, and you are going to be the protagonist of the night.
The tour includes a visit to the most famous dance halls of the city; where in addition to practice the steps you learned in the dance lesson, you will enjoy live shows with orchestras of great experience and professional dancers.
+ Local bilingual guide and transportation from and to the hotel during the night
+ Private class with two professional tango dancers
+ Visit to two milongas (tickets included)
• Tangostreets, Sunchales 520, Buenos Aires C1414CPT Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.