- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Not only Puerto Madryn is the main touristic center of the Patagonia Coast. It is also Península Valdés. Early in the morning we'll go to Puerto Pirámides, located only 1-hour outside Puerto Madryn city. The route until the national park is full of beautiful and exuberant landscapes. Arriving to the national park we are going to do a ride tru all the peninsula extension.
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bilingual guide, English and Spanish
- Natural Reserve Fee
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
Getting at the peninsula south, passing thru Salinas Grande and Chica, we will get to Punta Delgada by noon, were we will enjoy a lunch (not included) at Complejo El Faro.
At El Faro you will have the opportunity to go among the cliffs and walk between seals and sea lions. Please note that El Faro closes after Easter until 31 August.
When El Faro is closed, the lunch is at Pyramid Cove (without access to El Faro private beach).
As the trip goes on, we will go to Punta Canor to see the peninsula outside coast and arrive at Punta Cantor, also known as the Valdes entrance. Here we will see amazing geologic formations before coming back to Istmo Ameghino.
At eventide we will arrive to Puerto Madryn.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you wait for the guide in the lobby of the hotel indicated
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Good experience. Excellent flexible guide in Diana and very helpful. Will definitely try and return at a more active time of year