- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Like vintage records which have an A side and B side, this tour focuses on the less advertised side of Buenos Aires, and yet for many, this is where the true encounter and intimacy occurs. This tour is a perfect alternative for travelers who are on a second day visit and/or are curious to discover more than the regular tourist beaten-path. Having a private guide and private transportation will allow us to explore the city highlights at our your own pace without being in an overwhelming sight-seeing race. This tour can be customized according to your preferences before or during the tour. Welcome to Buenos Aires!
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle (car/minivan/van)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within the city of Buenos Aires)
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Airport pickup and drop-off (arrangeable for an extra cost) (is possible, but there is an extra)
- Entrance fees (most attractions are free)
Traveler pickup is offered
Airports pick ups are arrangeable for an extra cost
buenos aires port
We will pick you up at your hotel, airport, port. We can customize the tour experience before or during the tour based on your pace and preferences. Also, we might suggest you a plan depending on the time of the year, the duration of your stay, the traffic status, etc. Our suggestions for the 7 hrs tour would contain some of the following options:
• Barracas, an old neighborhood that used to host several factories in the past and genuine tango scenarios. We will find them and in the meantime, we can visit a curious three-block street where the houses were decorated by the same artist.
• Last Dictatorship history, visiting sites such as Parque de la Memoria and ESMA.
• Palermo Rose Garden.
• Teatro Colon visit , Malba or other Art Museums.
• Irish heritage or Jewish heritage. Pope history.
• Abasto, is the place where famous Tango singer Carlos Gardel lived.
• Belgrano, alongside the north extreme of the town, with the River Plate stadium (the biggest of Argentina), and also a Chinatown. Beautiful houses and tall trees are part of this former town, then incorporated to the city.
• North Suburbs (San Isidro).
• A good meal at a local place or based on your preferences.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Each vehicle is allowed a maximum # of suitcases and carry-on bags. Please select the right vehicle option when you book.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.