- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Buenos Aires is a dynamic, sophisticated and overwhelming city. On this tour, you will visit the main sights and landmarks of the southern part of the city including iconic neighborhoods and buildings. See the exquisite combination of a European atmosphere and the charm of Latin American cities. This tour will introduce you to the city's architecture, history, culture and secrets.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Mayo
- Entry/Admission - Catedral Metropolitana
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Colon
- Entry/Admission - La Boca
- Entry/Admission - San Telmo
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Madero
- Entry/Admission - Cabildo
- Entry/Admission - Calle Museo Caminito
- Entry/Admission - Casa Rosada
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Airport Pick ups have additional charge (not included). If you do not inform your hotel at least 72 hours in advance, we will cancel your booking, since this information is vital to arrange pick up.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
You will begin this journey at the historic downtown area. Here, you will see the recently refurbished Teatro Colon and head to the main square known as Plaza de Mayo. This is the epicenter of social demonstrations and historical events of Argentina. Surrounding it, you will see Casa Rosada, the Metropolitan Cathedral, where the remains of General San Martín rest and the Cabildo (old city council).
Moving southwards, you will enter the San Telmo and Monserrat neighborhoods, filled with old colonial houses and narrow cobblestone streets. You will continue to La Boca where you will learn about the old harbor of Buenos Aires and the stories of millions of immigrants, especially Italians. You will visit the famous street of “Caminito” and an open air museum about Tango, art and history.
Finally, you will head to Puerto Madero, the most modern and newest of the porteño neighborhoods, where you can admire its eclectic architecture and buildings facing the river. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.