- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A 4-hour seat in bus city tour, to enjoy the best of Buenos Aires city by night. After that, you will enjoy an authentic Dinner Tango Show in Aljibe Tango
- Pick up and Drop off from your hotel
- Local Guide
- Dinner Tango Show with drinks included (alcoholic and non alcoholic)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips (Optional)
Pick up from your hotel
Returns to original departure point
Enjoy a 4-hour city tour visiting the best of Buenos Aires. This Buenos Aires by night tour will show you a different side of the city through both bus and walking. You'll be able to see such landmarks as Plaza de Mayo, San Telmo, Recoleta, Avenida de Mayo, and Palermo. You can also explore Libertador Avenue, The Planetarium, The Hippodrome, the Polo Field in Palermo, and the exceptional Monument to the Spanish
In Recoleta, your guide will invite you to have a walk and to discover the many cafes, pedestrian streets, restaurants, pubs and nightclubs. This is one of the main night spots in the city. We continue our tour in Alvear Avenue and 9 de Julio Avenue. We will cross Callao Avenue and the mythical and vibrant Corrientes Avenue with its theaters, cafes and bookstores.
After the tour, our guide will transfer you to Aljibe Tango to enjoy a wonderful Dinner Tango Show
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.