- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
All basic excursions in one day!! This combo allows you to take the most important images of the End of the World with you!!
• National Park Tour with the End of the National road N° 3
• Navigate the Beagle Channel and discover all local marine fauna
• Take the picture of the Eclaireurs Lighthouse.
• You can update your combo with the Train of the End of the World!
- Beagle Channel Navigation
- The National Park tour with specialized guide
- Drop off at your hotel
- Does not include Entrance to the National Park (normally not charged during winter time)
- Does not include Harbor fee
- Does not include pick up from you hotel
- Does not include any meal
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego
Tierra del Fuego Aventura EVyT
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tierra del Fuego Aventura, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
This morning the meeting point will be at 9:15 am at our agency located right down town only one block away from the harbor. We will give you the instructions for the day.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Canal Beagle, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
We will then start the adventure on the Beagle Channel sailing along Ushuaia's Bay while we enjoy the mountain scenery. We visit different colonies of Southamerican Fur Seals, Rock Cormorants, Royal and Imperial Shags. We sail by the iconic Les Eclaireurs lighthouse, and we go back to Ushuaia along the coast of the Beagle Channel.
Back from the Navigation you will have some free time down town to have lunch and enjoy the stores.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Faro Les Eclaireurs, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Take a picture with the Lighthouse from the Catamaran
Pass By: The End of the World Train, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
This is an optional on this tour. If you take it you will spend 50 minutes on it. If you don´t you will then just passs by.
Stop At: Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Around 2 pm we meet again in our agency to start with our National Park excursion. We depart south through the National Road N° 3. Our first stop will be the Train of the End of the World. Our guide will show you around and if you booked the upgrade you will embark the Train. After the Train ride for about 50 minutes our guide, driver and rest of passengers will be waiting for you at the final stop to continue with our itinerary inside the Park. For those who didn't take the Train we will have a small trek inside the park, close the train station.
We will visit all different environments inside the Park with the explanations of our local specialized guide.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Bahia Lapataia, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
One of the many points we will discover on the National Park Excursion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Feel free to contact us if you have any question.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.