- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Wild landscapes, adrenaline and a cocktail of emotions are some of the things that will be waiting for you on this amazing experience. We invite you to live a day in the countryside from Tierra del Fuego, to be part of this exciting adventure full of anecdotes and moments that will
leave you breathless.
• Crossing the Andes Mountain Range
• Visit Lago Escandido and Lago Fagnano Paddle on canoes on Escondido Lake
• Have a nice home made lunch in a typical fuegian house!
• Impressive panoramic view points covered in snow
• Adrenaline and fun on the off Road trails.
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off to your Hotel In Ushuaia
- Specialized Local Guide
- Full Lunch with Argentinian Asado (beef meat and grilled vegetables), wine, hot beverages and local desert.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers up from all hotels in Ushuaia
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Your hotel in Ushuaia
We pick you up at your hotel in the morning and we head to Ushuaia’s only road exit: the National Road N°3. Our first stop will be at the panoramic viewpoint of Carbajal Valley; we will be able to appreciate the features that the glaciers shaped back in the day. We continue the drive until we arrive to Ushuaia Blanca for a short stop.
We get back on the road where we will be amazed by the spectacular landscapes covered by the Andes Mountain Range. We finally get to cross it through the legendary “Paso Garibaldi”; we will have the most spectacular postcard just in front of our eyes, Escondido and Fagnano Lakes are now visible. We start descending through an alternative road; this is the beginning of our 4x4 journey heading to the head of the Escondido Lake. Here is where we get inside the Fuegian forest through the paths that were used by the first lumberjacks looking to exploit these lands.
This is how we get to our second stop: the Fagnano Lake, where we will prepare some Argentinian “Mate” and share the traditional “picada” (bread, cheese and difference cold cuts) while enjoying the amazing view of the lake and the Magellan fault line. We continue with our adventure in a typical fuegian house where we will have a nice home made lunch.
At the menu:
“Empanada” or Sausage sandwich
Trout - Lamb Stew - Argentinian Meet - “Milanesa” - Pasta
Smash Potatoes - French Fries - Natural Potatoes - Salad
Argentinian cheese and sweet - Crème Caramel - Ice cream
Soft Drinks, wine and coffee included.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian and Gluten Free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Wear comfortable winter clothes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.