- 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This 4 excursions package takes you through the most important things to do in Ushuaia in Winter season. It can be made in 3 or 4 days depending on the order of the excursion.
• National Park Excursion with the End of the National Road N°3
• LightHouse Les Eclaireurs, Marine Fauna on the Navigation through the Beagle Channel
• Cross the Andes Mountain Range, discover the big lakes of Tierra del Fuego in a 4x4 through snowy landscapes.
• Spend a Full Day playing on the snow with all different activities. Nordic Skiing, Snowmobile, Snowshoes, sledding down hill.
• You can UpGrade your package with the Train of the End of the World and/or the Transfer IN and OUT
- Pick up from the hotel on Day 2 and 3
- Transportation through the excursions
- National Park excursion with small walks
- Navigation on Beagle Channel
- Lakes off Road excursion including lunch and beverages
- Full Day excursion on snow with Snowshoes, snowmobile, nordic ski class and sledding.
- Ski equipment, snowshoes equipment, sled.
- Lunch on day 2 and 3
- Does not include lunch on the day of the National Park tour.
- Does not include the Train of the End of the World on National Park excursion
- Does not include pick up on Day 1
- Does not include any hotel night
- Does not include personal waterproof gear.
- Does not include Harbor fees
On Day 1 meeting point will be at Tierra del Fuego Aventura Agency
On day 2 and 3 at Your hotel
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Day 1: Beagle Channel and National Park excursion:
This morning the meeting point will be at 9:15 am at our agency. We will enjoy the Beagle Channel sailing along Ushuaia's Bay.We visit colonies of Southamerican Fur Seals, Rock Cormorants, Imperial Shags and the iconic Les Eclaireurs lighthouse. Back in town you will have some free time to have lunch and enjoy the stores before meeting up again in our agency to start with our National Park excursion where we visit all the important points: Lake Roca, the Alakush visitor center and the beautiful sunset at Bahia Lapataia at the End of the National Road N°3. Back in Ushuaia we drop you at your hotel. (you can add the optional of Train of the End of the World)
Day 2 (L): Lakes off Road
We pick starts at 9 am to enjoy this 4x4 adventure to the north of the Island crossing the Andees Mountain Range through the Paso Garibaldi. The 4x4 experience through the snow will allow us to experience Escondido and Fagnano Lake from very close having a close encounter with nature. During our jouney we will discover the most beautiful landscapes. Lunch will be served in a typical fuegian house.
Day 3 (L): Full Day in the snow!
Today´s pickup starts around 9 am. After boarding the vehicle, the ride to Ushuaia Blanca will take about 1 hour. Upon arrival, you will take lessons how to ski. In just an hour's time, you will be ready to slide and glide across the snow. The lesson and cross country ski experience will be just for about 1 hour. Next, take off those skis and walk through the valley with snowshoes. Discover every corner and hear the stories surrounding this stunning location. Enjoy lunch served with a delicious beer brew or a local wine in our cozy Mountain Bar. In the mid-afternoon, join your guide and hop on your snowmobile to embark on a 1-hour journey through the most beautiful trails and forests in the valley. Finally before heading back to your hotel, get your adrenalines pumping while on a 45-minute sledge experience downhill through the great wilderness.
The order of the days can be altered.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You need to wear appropriate winter clothes. Snow clothing is required at least for excursion on day 3.
- If you have any dietary restriction please advise at the moment of booking since we have vegetarian and gluten free option.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.