- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a full day walking tour visiting the highlights of Buenos Aires: La Boca, San Telmo, 9 de Julio Avenue, the Obelisk and the Corrientes Av. We will enjoy the first underground in South America, the line A. We stop at Colon Theater one of the most famous opera houses in the world.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Professional local guide
- Hotel/port pickup
- Private walking tour
- Lunch or Dinner
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Mayo
- Entry/Admission - Cemiterio de Recoleta
- Entry/Admission - La Boca
- Entry/Admission - San Telmo
- Entry/Admission - Recoleta
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Madero
- Entry/Admission - Cabildo
- Entry/Admission - Cafe Tortoni
- Entry/Admission - Avenida de Mayo
- Entry/Admission - Avenida 9 De Julio
- Entry/Admission - Obelisco de Buenos Aires
- Entry/Admission - Avenida Corrientes
- Entrance fees to Colon Theatre
- Alcoholic drinks during lunch or dinner (available to purchase)
- If you want to start from the local airport, please check with us extra cost
We depart from pier, or from your hotel in Buenos Aires
10am for morning tours
2pm for afternoon tours
**Please note start times are flexible and can be accommodated for your needs, please reconfirm with supplier upon booking**
Your local hotel or pier
Your tour begins with pick-up from your hotel or the pier. You'll start visiting La Boca and Caminito. For football lovers, we can go to Boca Jr's Stadium. You'll then visit San Telmo and the market there (market is closed on Sundays). You'll then visit 9 de Julio Avenue, the Cavanaugh
Building, the Obelisk and the Theaters on Corrientes Avenue along with the famous libraries there. From there, you'll visit the neighborhood
of Puerto Madero, a renewed dockside area in Buenos Aires . For those of you who chooses the morning tour, you'll now stop to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
After lunch, your tour continues with a visit to La Recoleta Neighborhood's Cemetary and famous tombs. You'll stop in the Colon Theater,
Plaza de Mayo, the Government House, the Cathedral and the Cabildo Avenida de Mayo. For those doing the afternoon tour, your tour will end with a delicious dinner at Tortoni Cafe.
Please note: If you´ve chosen the afternoon program, dinner is included in a traditional café, called Café Tortoni.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.