- 7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The experience starts at Perito Moreno Kayak Experience’s Meeting Point, located close to the main parking area, where our team will greet you and brief you about the experience.
- 1,5 hours kayaking
- Box Lunch
- Transfer from your hotel
- snacks and hot drinks
- Pictures of the day.
- Duration: 2,5 hours aprox. From 11:30 to 14:00 aprox
- Double kayak (more stable) with paddles and dry bagPaddleDry suit with Gore-TexLife JacketSpray skirtTermal suitKayak boots
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee to Los Glaciares National Park: Excluded. Clients are required to bring cash to pay it at the Entrance of the National Park
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup time will be reconfirmed
From Hotel in Calafate
Including Transfer from El Calafate
ProgramThe Full Day Program starts with the picking up at the Calafate Hotels, then the drive (74 Km) to Los Glaciares National Park, arriving at about 9:30.From 9:30 to 11:30, you have two hours to explore every corner of Perito Moreno Glacier from the footbridge.The Perito Moreno Kayak Experience begins at 11:30 (our guides will confirm the exact location)…and so the adventure begins!You will be welcomed into our dome where you will select your gear and dress. You will be provided with a Gore-Tex dry suit, thermal suit, boots, gloves and life jacket.From 12:30 to 14:00 Paddling in Lago Argentino on the north face of Perito Moreno Glacier.At 14:00 Return to the dome for hot drinks and snacks, quick change while pictures are loaded.At 15:00 Transfer back to El Calafate. Arrival time to your hotel is around 17:00.
Departures: Everyday – except June & July
Equipment included: waterproof dry suit, thermal suit, boots, life jackets
No previous kayaking experience needed.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Children between 14 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.