- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take an exclusive discovery of San Miguel de Tucumán and go sightseeing in this historical city. The history, culture, traditions and deepest memories of San Miguel de Tucumán make it a peerless city that will keep you speechless.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge included
- Local taxes Included
- A cup of champagne to welcome the guests
- Tea/Picnic service. Range of teas, served in the Argentinian tradition with some regional products
- Exclusive certificate of participation to the excursion in a vintage car
- Local guide
- Private tour Transported by private Vintage Vehicle
- Antique Premium Services available
From your Hotel in San Miguel de Tucumán or Yerba Buena
9am or 3pm
Returns to original departure point
Through this excursion, you’ll discover different parts and aspects of San Miguel de Tucumán, including:
La Plaza Independencia, the main square of the city, and its surrounding area, with the church la Iglesia de San Francisco, la Casa del Gobierno: seat of the provincial government, la Casa Padilla, with for example its paintings and porcelain, and the churches Catedral and Iglesia de la Merced.
A promenade in the garden el Parque 9 de Julio to admire the Reloj Floral, a flowerbed in the form of a clock, and la Casa del Obispo Colombres and its museum of sugar industry.
Several important squares as la Plaza Alberdi, la Plaza Belgrano, la Plaza San Martin, and their different specialties such as la Casa Belgraniana and the museum Dr. Miguel Lillo.
Yerba Buena: other city connected to San Miguel de Tucumán through the avenues Mate de Luna and Aconquija and its residential area Villa Marco Paz. The San Javier hill, and its incredible belvedere. The city’s aero-club, the north-side, la Plaza Urquiza, the theater San Martin, the casino and the legislature
Service features: Personalized excursion in a vintage convertible car: Ford A Phaeton from 1929. We'll drive for about 40 km, in 4 hours. The tour will start at 3pm and it is available the whole year long. Private and multilingual guide will be with you all the time. He speaks English, French and Spanish. Additional booklet with further information about the ride. Tea/Picnic service. Range of teas, served in the Argentinian tradition with some regional products. Cup of champagne at the end of the tour is also included.
Exclusive certificate of participation to the excursion in a vintage car.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Add two children or a third adult traveler at no cost
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.