- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover Buenos Aires' best kept secrets riding the only e-bikes of the city. Following the bike paths, we will dive into the "city porteña's” frenetic current life & history. From San Martin and May Square to Puerto Madero we'll share with you all legends, curiosities and historical facts about the controversial Buenos Aires.
- Guided e- bike tour to Buenos Aires City
- Bottle of water and healthy snack
- Pilot in case of rain
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Transfers in/ out to meeting point
Danish Art Gallery- Retiro Neighborhood
Bike n' Wander, Arroyo 897, B1716 BVI, Buenos Aires
We are going to meet in Recoleta. We will get through San Martin Square, to know better the main characters and facts that made at the beginning of the last century this multicultural city famous all around the world. Over bike paths, we will get into the frenetic life of the “city porteña” to arrive in the heart of downtown, where May Square is located. Where the city was born as a Spaniard colony and the legacy of the ones that leave a stamp in our history and society. We' ll continue south direction to get to a neighborhood as emblematic as colorful, named: La Boca, where art, passion for soccer, and tango merge to create a unique spot. Finally, we couldn't miss one of the fanciest neighborhoods in town, Puerto Madero, on our way back to Recoleta, where the tour concludes in order to encourage you to get into one of the most famous cemeteries in the world.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This activity operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events. In this case we can reschedule or refund the deposit.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and white, soft-soled shoes.
- We recommend wearing sunblock and lip balm
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.