- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a traditional city tour that will allow you to get an idea about the historical, architectonic and demographic characteristic of the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires. On your tour, have the opportunity to take an optional lunch at Puerto Madero.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Lunch (optional)
Your local hotel or port
Guest can select departure time
Returns to original departure point
Begin your tour with a pick up at your place and preferred time. Some of the points of interest that you will see include the historic Plaza de Mayo (The "May Square" has been a hub of political life in Argentina), the famous Casa Rosada (the Pink Presidential Palace, is considered one of the most emblematic buildings in Buenos Aires) and the Cathedral of Buenos Aires.
See the widest avenue in the world (9 de Julio Avenue), visit the "Teatro Colón" (The Buenos Aires Opera House) and photograph the Obelisco (national historic monument and icon of Buenos Aires). You will also visit La Boca neighborhood with its traditional Caminito Street, San Martin Square, The Recoleta Cemetery, the wide Palermo Park and more.
Optional lunch will be available at one of the best restaurants of Puerto Madero.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Over-sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
There was a mix up between contractor and subcontractor. They sent a car that barely held our luggage. They said that in spite of our e-mails they did not know about the luggage. They charged us an extra US 125 for drop off at the airport. The trip did not fill the promised 5 hours duration. It lasted a little over four hours rushing through many sites, which includes the 50 minute trip to the airport, The guide was knowledgeable trying to make up for the screw ups.