- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience Patagonia’s natural beauty by both land and water during this trekking and kayaking tour on Mascardi Lake. With an experienced guide, you’ll spend a total of 1.5 hours kayaking and 1.5 hours trekking, both at a relaxed pace so you can soak up the serene, picturesque environment. Learn about the natural history of the region from your guide, have lunch on a quiet beach and hike to a small lagoon, all in one fun-filled day!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Bariloche
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
Traveler pickup is offered
This is not an exhaustive list, please indicate your hotel address so we can arrange your pick-up.
Returns to original departure point
This is a very complete excursion that combines coastal kayaking with a nature trek in the forest. 45min. transfer to Camping Wiritray owned by Native Mapuche Community. We start paddling towards Playa Leones, one of the most beautiful beaches of the National Park. Then we do a nature oriented trek through the forest until Lagoon Yum. Back in Playa Leones we have lunch and time to relax before kayaking back to the starting point.
• Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.