- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Soak up panoramas of glassy lakes and snowcapped peaks from the top of Cerro Falkner in the Neuquén province of Argentina, on this full-day guided hiking tour. After hotel pickup in San Martín de los Andes, an experienced guide takes you on a moderate hike up the 7,709-foot (2,350-meter) mountain. Travel to and back from Cerro Falkner along the famous Seven Lakes Road linking Lanín National Park to Nahuel Huapi National Park. Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour for a memorable experience.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Av. San Martín 437, Q8370 San Martin de los Andes, Neuquén, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Martín De Los Andes, Q8370 San Martín de los Andes, Neuquen, Argentina
A van will pick you up from you centrally located San Martin de los Andes hotel. If your hotel is outside this area, we will give you a meeting point.
Pass By: Route of the Seven Lakes, Ruta Nacional 40, San Martin de los Andes Argentina
A 68-mile-long (110-km) road that connects San Martín de los Andes to Villa La Angostura and pass by seven crystal-clear mountain lakes.
Stop At: Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
Our trek will be at Falkner Hill, located in the northern end of Nahuel Huapi National Park
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you bring sunblock and wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- During the winter months (June through September), it is recommended that you wear warm clothes and bring a jacket or sweater
- Note: You must bring your own lunch
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.