- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the mountainous terrain outside of Mendoza by mountain bike. Ride through the Potrerillos Valley, a hilly, desert landscape crammed with amazing mountain biking trails. Along with a guide, cover about 6 miles (10 km) in the 2-hour ride in the Andes, cruising around deep blue lakes, over brush-covered mountains and by an imposing dam before relaxing with a nourishing snack. Includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by minivan
- Mountain bike and helmet
- Bottled water and granola bars
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Tour departs from most Mendoza hotels
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Potrerillos Dam, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
Be ready to be awed by the scenery in the Potrerillos Valley. Ride down into ravines and up craggy mountains. Cruise around deep blue lakes. Visit caves and natural springs. Get a look at the 1,296-foot-long (395-m) Potrerillos Dam on the Mendoza River.
Duration: 5 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- It is recommended that you bring sunblock and wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- During the winter months (June through September), it is recommended that you wear warm clothes and bring a jacket or sweater
- You may bring your own food
- Note: Tour duration is an estimate as traffic and weather conditions may cause some minor delays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.