- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
You will meet above the cliffs which are several meters above sea level at Punta Ninfas: the home to a colony of southern elephant seals that can be seen throughout the year. On this 7-hour tour you will walk very close to them while still respecting their space, all while taking in the natural beauty of the area as well.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (We recommend you to take your own box-lunch. There aren't any place to buy food once in Punta Ninfas)
- Cruise Port pickup and drop-off
- Natural Reserve Entrance fee
Traveler pickup is offered
Depends on tides.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Daily, all year long
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Casino Puerto Madryn
The 7-hour tour starts with your pick up from Puerto Madryn hotels.
Stop At: Punta Ninfas
We will then head to Punta Ninfas which is the home to a colony of southern elephant seals that can be observed throughout the year.
Get on your comfortable bus and travel 83 km to Punta Ninfas, location of an important colony of elephant seals, whose breeding season occurs from September to December, with their moulting season taking place from January to April.
Once you reach the location, you will head on a path of steppes near the cliffs from where we can see diverse landscapes, rugged coastlines, pristine beaches and unique sandbars. If the weather is suitable, the guide will look up a place to have lunch on the beach (Lunch is not included. We recommend you to take your own box-lunch as you won't be able to find any restaurants)
Ninfas also features a lighthouse that guides the sailors entering the Gulf. It's one of the points that offers one of the most stunning panoramic views of the area, from which you can observe how the sea meets the landscape as well as watch the tides come and go.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Schedule depends on tides, it will be arranged directly with the local operator days before the excursion.
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.