- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Marvel at the multicoloured mountains of Serrania del Hornocal and the UNESCO-listed Quebrada de Humahuaca on this 5-hour tour from Tilcara. Take in the views from the Hornocal viewpoint at 14,000 feet (4,200 meters), explore part of the ancient Camino Inca, and sample traditional coca tea. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
Tilcara, Jujuy, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the list, please, indicate it at the time of booking.
If your hotel is outside the pick up area, we will confirm the pick up from a central meeting point.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Daily, all year long
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pucara de Tilcara, Tilcara Argentina
After being picked up at 2pm from your central Tilcara hotel, set out on the hour-long journey to Humahuaca.
Stop At: Iglesia de Plaza Central de Humahuaca, Plaza central, Humahuaca Argentina
Traveling by air-conditioned coach, stop along the way to admire spectacular views of the Coctaca culture valleys, then pause to enjoy a cup of coca tea, a traditional local delicacy.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Serranias Del Hornocal, 25 Kilometers From the City, Humahuaca 4630 Argentina
Continue climbing through the mountains to the Hornocal Viewpoint, located at 14,000 feet (4,200 meters), where you will have plenty of time to take photos. Look out over the dramatic multicoloured hills of the Serrania del Hornocal and marvel at the UNESCO-listed landscapes of the Quebrada de Humahuaca, which lies on the path of the ancient Camino Inca.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Quebrada de Humahuaca, Rio Grande Purmamarca Village, Humahuaca Argentina
Marvel at the UNESCO-listed landscapes of the Quebrada de Humahuaca.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Pucara de Tilcara, Tilcara Argentina
After an afternoon in the mountains, your tour ends with drop-off at your Tilcara hotel around 7pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.