- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Go for one of the most panoramic hike of the region for a whole day, to the CERRITO BELLA VISTA ( beautiful view in Spanish). You will be able to go up the mountains, passing by crystal clear lakes and discovering fauna and flora of the Andes. One of the best landscape of the region will be offered to you once at the top, allowing you to mix sports, exploration and stunning views, making it all worthwhile !
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
- Transfer Door To Door Within Bariloche.
- Certified Guide
- Civil Liability And Personal Accidents Insurance
- Lunch, Drinks And Energy Boosters-
- First-Aid Kit
- Bottled water
- Small Backpack
- Comfortable Trousers (Fast Dry And Detachable Ones Preferred)
- Waterproof Jacket
- Warm Clothes: Polar Fleece Or Vest
- Hiking Shoes (Or Sneakers)
- Telescopic Trekking Pole (Optional)
- Water Bottle Or Canteen (Capacity 1 Liter)
- Personal Medications
Traveler pickup is offered
This is not an exhausted hotel list. If you do not see your location here, please indicated where are going to stay.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
After we pick you up at your lodging around 9 am, we will drive towards the Tambo, which is 14 km away (9 mi) from the centre of our beloved city of Bariloche.
The Mount Bella Vista is 1800 meters above sea level, and it is a recommended trekking tour due to its 360 degree panoramic view of Lago Nahuel Huapi, Lago Moreno and imposing Andes foothills. In the ascent you will enjoy discovering and observing its flora, including forests of coihues, cypresses and radales. Once at the top, leaving the forest behind, we will walk on rocky ground and begin to enjoy another stunning landscape, allowing you to get to know better the andinian panorama. Once at the top, we will provide you lunch and refreshments. Then after a well deserved break, we will start our return by the same trail. We will arrive around 3-4 pm at the bottom and you will be taken back to your hotel around 4 pm.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.