- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Go for one of the most panoramic hike of the region for a whole day, to the CERRO BELLA VISTA ( "beautiful view" in Spanish). You will be able to go up the mountains, passing by crystal clear lakes and discovering fauna and flora of the Andes. One of the best landscape of the region will be offered to you once at the top, allowing you to mix sports, exploration and stunning views, making it all worthwhile !
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
- Transfers IN/OUT from Bariloche Hotels
- Certified Guide
- Civil Liability And Personal Accidents Insurance
- Lunch, Drinks And Energy Boosters-
- First-Aid Kit
- Bottled water
- Waterproof Jacket
- Warm Clothes: Polar Fleece Or Vest
- Hiking Shoes (Or Sneakers)
San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the list, please, add it at the time of booking.
If your hotel is outside the pick up area, we will confirm the pick up from a central meeting point.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is one of the less visited trails in Bariloche with one of the most wonderful panoramic views. The trail ascends continuously through a native forest up to reach the lookouts above the tree line to enjoy views of Lake Moreno, Lake Nahuel Huapi and the mountains around Bariloche.
Includes: Trekking box lunch
Hiking time: 6-7 Hrs.
Hiking Level: Moderately Strenuous
Type of terrain: Trail and rocks.
• Lago Moreno, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• Lago Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• Colonia Suiza, Rio Negro, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Season: September to May
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.