- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Go on a two days journey all along the Humahuaca Gorge up to Iruya Village, a small settlement dating back from the seventieth century, which seems to be carved into the mountain. You will visit the villages of Purmamarca, Tilcara, Uquía and Humahuaca to get to know the culture and traditions of it's inhabitants, and observe magnificent landscapes as well
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Salta
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Museo Arqueologico Dr. Eduardo Casanova
- Food and drinks
- Accommodation in Iruya
Traveler pickup is offered
This is not an exhaustive list, please indicate your hotel address so we can arrange your pick-up.
Returns to original departure point
Salta - Iruya
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.